I am practising Eseutil and Isinteg on test databases in Exchange 2007/
I had some questions about Isinteg:
1. I know with Eseutil /p there is the possibility of data loss, is there the chance of dataloss with Isinteg?
2. The command I can see to run is "isinteg -s servername -fix -test alltests". What's the command to run in check only mode so I can see what Isinteg is going to do?
3. Is there a way to run isinteg against a specific database via command line, or can we only run the the command above and then select which DB we want to run against (just covering against accidental damage)
4. Can isinteg be run against recovered databases within an RSG? Will these show up as possible options?
5. I've heard that sometimes Isinteg needs to be run multiple times to fix all errors, how do I know when all errors have completed? No errors left?