I have problem with my Windows 2000 Server. After some problems with power (in that time it was working without ups) it goes restarting itself. While loading Windows it gives blue screen for some seconds and goes to restart. And it repeats all the time.
What I have done is:
1. Firstly I boot from CD where is WinXP installation. And it works. I can see all HDD (so i have copied from the hdd all i need). Run chkdsk and get no errors.
2. Secondly I have boot from Windows 2000 server installation CD
- then load RAID controller driver from floppy (using F6)
- then <ENTER> to install windows (when asking for installing or repair)
- then <F8>
- when installation are searching for previously installed windows i get
BLUE SCREEN (see in the attachment) I tried for some three times and get the same.
Any ideas where can be the problem. May be hardware. I have also Windows 2003 server instalation but I have not tried it yet.