In Exchange 2007 > Org Config > Hub Transport > Remote Domains, I have the following listed:
Then, if I go to Accepted Domains
Accepted Domain: MyDomain.com
Accepted Domain: OldDomain.com
Accepted Domain: Contoso.com
Type: Internal Relay
1. Does this mean my Exchange org 'owns' MyDomain.com and OldDomain.com?
2. What's the status of Partner1.com
3. What's the status of Contoso.com
4. I know people in the company send emails to email@example.com. Does Exchange own japan.olddomain.com as well? I notice that in Remote Domains, one of the Domain names was *.olddomain.com
5. If I had a domain name (e.g. example.com) is there an easy way to find out if Exchange own this domain, or it is an external one?