I'm in the process of deleting my mailbox and then recreating it again due to the some corrupted items detected which caused my transaction log to grow beyond control in this particular mailbox. My mailbox has been around with the exchange server since 2005 therefore there are hundreds thousand of email that is archived in the EV Mailbox.
My current plan is:
1. Export mailbox content into .PST and then Delete the current mailbox
2. Recreate new mailbox and then Restore all of the email items from the exported PST above
3. ....????.... confused how to begin the archiving from the new mailbox or restore 3 years old email from the Vault ?
My questions are:
1. What to do to before I delete the mailbox
2. what to do after the mailbox restore ?
If anyone can advise what to do in regards to the steps above, I'll be very glad.
Managing Active Directory can get complicated. Often, the native tools for managing AD are just not up to the task. The largest Active Directory installations in the world have relied on one tool to manage their day-to-day administration tasks: Hyena. Start your trial today.
This tutorial will walk an individual through configuring a drive on a Windows Server 2008 to perform shadow copies in order to quickly recover deleted files and folders.
Click on Start and then select Computer to view the available drives on the se…
This video demonstrates how to sync Microsoft Exchange Public Folders with smartphones using CodeTwo Exchange Sync and Exchange ActiveSync.
To learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Sync and download the free trial, go to: http://www.codetwo.com/excha…