Had a really strange issue yesterday that brought me down to my knees for a better part of the day and was wondering if anyone had run into this before or would have some guidance for me to track down the cause.
My DHCP server tweaked out and changed its pool from issuing:
10.228.3.1 - 10.228.3.254
10.228.0.1 - 10.228.0.254
The other thing I noticed is the static IP I set to my server also changed its subnet to 255.255.255.0
I'm not sure when this all started happening but all hell broke lose when I did an entire network reboot (clients included) after out T1 went down.
I tried doing a Malwarebytes scan and come up with nothing but I'm not ruling out malware just yet.