I downloaded Windows Mobile 6 SDK to try to test ActiveSynch for my new Exchange Server 2010 that was recently installed.
I have tried to set up the emulator to connect through the Settings, Network Cards, NE2000 Compatible Ethernet Driver and configured it with an IP address.
I then went to ActiveSync and tried to set it up to point to a mailbox on my Exchange Server 2010 box. It keeps failing. ActiveSync was setup on the Client Access for this server and I even turned off the SSL cert in the IIS but that didn't help. I have allowed non-provisioned devices to work with this, am not requiring a password, Allowing all devices, allowing all device applications.
The user is enabled for the Active Sync profile.
I have also created 2 profiles, one is the default and another is one I setup when the default wasn't working.