Exchange 2010 and iPhones
Posted on 2011-03-10
I have a basic setup of exchange 2010 with hub transport, client access, mailbox and unified messaging on one server. Mailboxes were migrated from SBS 2003. Active sync is configured out of the box as well as self signed certificate. I need to connect a bunch of iPhones and have few questions.
1. Is active sync out of the box ready to go, or does something need to be changed?
2. What do I need for autodiscovery to work for iPhones, is it set up out of the box?
3. Can i use self signed cert for this or do I need to buy a public one?
4. What kind of public cert do I need, one with wild card? How many SAN's does one exchange 2010 need?
5. Does someone have a step by step guide to set this up?
Thanks, any feedback is appreciated