I've screwed up badly and need some help.
We've been up and running with Exchange 2010 for a few weeks using a godaddy certificate in addition the the self-signed certificates that came with Exchange 2010 as installed on SBS 2011. Today, I tried to set another site up to use the server using POP/SMTP + SSL. It was working a few hours ago, but Exchange was still presenting the self-signed cert instead of the godaddy cert, and the Outlook clients were complaining about it (but working). Since I could see the godaddy cert in Exchange management console, and it showed to be associated with IMAP, POP, SMTP, and IIS, I removed the two other default certs that were associated with SMTP and/or POP. Now, I can't access Outlook Web Access or POP over SSL at all, but Exchange native mode still works, and Exchange via HTTP proxy still works.
Explaining the depths of my stupidity here would take too much time. Basically, what I want to do is get Exchange back to its default cert config. A screenshot would be helpful as would any other more specific instructions.