Can someone help with a comparison of avaya and the Microsoft UC solution visavis the below issues to note; which solution will better address the below issues; make your point next to each issue. Thanks
Considering 2 alternatives for PBX. One is an Avaya alternative and the other is Microsoft UC Solution.
Issues to note:
1. Desire to have as much branches as posible on the same voice platform. At the very minimum branches that are currently connected on WAN.
2. A branch connected should have full pbx functionality ie all seats connected should be on regular extension, should have features like call forwarding, voice mail, ability to receive and dial out using Lagos trunk lines
3. The cost of the branch connectivity should not be prohibitive.
4. We currently have an AVAYA PBX with 3 cabinets. We should be able to integrate this if we go with the UC solution.
5. Our sister company, is also on the current AVAYA and may like to retain this position and not upgrade.
6. Integration of 3rd party call accounting solution
7. Call Center functionality
8. Virus attack, in the case of UC.