For our hospital's prenatal department I need to retreive the normal age and corrected age in weeks and days of a prenatal patiënt.
Last week I've posted a similar request:
Now we have some additional questions based on the same situation:
What do we know?
We do know the:
• birth date (stored in a nvarchar field) name “geboortedatum” format yyyy-mm-dd
• pregnancy weeks (stored in a nvarchar field) name “Zwangerschapsduur_weken” format example “27”
• pregnancy days (stored in a nvarchar field) name “Zwangerschapsduur_dagen” format example “4”
We need to know (based on the current date):
• The current uncorrected age (based on the birth date in the database) in weeks and days (each in a colum)
• The corrected age (gestational age) in weeks and days = 280 (the duration of a normal pregnancy in days) minus the current uncorrected age in days (both values presented in its own colum).
Besides the points you will receive our hospitals gratitude for your contribution to public healthcare in the Netherlands.