I am having problem with Black berry, it's not showing as external drive in PC. Then I reliased not my usb is showing in
pc. It;s not showing in computer management either. The thing that I figured out is that computer is not getting the
driver for usb's.
Things that I did:
I am using Windows XP
* tried to update drivers from device manager - It says windows cant find better drivers than this, but actually in device
manager, it show that tehre are no drivers for that usb.
* I tried to disable, enable and delete, readd that device, still no go.
* I copied the drivers from other computer, for that drive, still no go. Device Manager says there are no drivers.
* Tried different USB ports on PC (tried the working mouse one), tried different USB drive.
* tried to lock and unlock the usb ports in sys registry.
* not to mention the number of restarts
* tried different profiles.
* tried driver doctor, it find new drivers and installed on pc, device manager still shows that there are no drivers.
* Computer has usb printer, usb keyboard and mouse, that worls well.