I setup home folders for my users and it's working fine, the only issue is that all users have access to other peoples home directory.
I followed the doc http://www.itechtalk.com/thread1958.html
For folder redirection to work properly, configure the NTFS as follows:
1) Configure the folder to not inherit permissions and remove all existing permissions.
2) Add the file server’s local Administrators group with Full Control of This Folder, Subfolders, and Files.
3) Add the Domain Admins domain security group with Full Control of This Folder, Subfolders, and Files.
4) Add the System account with Full Control of This Folder, Subfolders, and Files.
5) Add the Creator/Owner with Full Control of Subfolders and Files.
6) Add the Authenticated Users group with both List Folder/Read Data and Create Folders/Append Data – This Folder Only rights. The Authenticated Users group can be replaced with the desired group, but do not choose the Everyone group as a best practice.
The share permissions of the folder can be configured to grant administrators Full Control and authenticated users Change permissions.
But still all users have access to other people stuff
Can someone help?