I believe this is a very common practice; however, I am having trouble finding the right way to ask it.
I want a "hello world" program that accomplishes the following:
1. Goes to http://www.experts-exchange.com/
2. (left clicks) Member Login button
3. (left clicks) in the user name box (I want redundancy - assume it doesn't default here?)
3. provides the user name
4. (left clicks) in the password box
5. provides the password
6. (left clicks) the "Log In" button
7. once signed in, the program must pull the first posted comment in the "Recent Activity" table and store the string in a variable.
8. the page must then refresh and repeat 7
I would greatly appreciate source code and the program language used to make it. Preferably freeware software, but I have C#, Visual Studio and notepad. (using windows xp or 7)
Please understand that this is not my final objective. The proposed program above is only a "hello world" type program. If you have a program that accomplishes these (or similar) tasks and are willing to share it, that will answer my question.