Running Exchange 2007 SP2. Outlook 2007 clients.
We have a number of AD sites where Exchange 2007 is deployed. Each site has two SCC Active/Active/Passive mailbox clusters, two CAS servers (hardware load balanced), and three Hub Transport servers.
Users in one AD site, so far, are saying that they are experiencing Calendar problems.
- If some Users send each other Calendar invites, the recipient doesn't seem to recv them
- Also issues where accepted Calendar invites (i.e. events organised by other people) don't show up in their Calendars as confirmed
Other email functionality seems ok, so am confused. Had some questions:
1. When sending Calendar invites, are these just like sending email messages? Should they appear in the Hub Transport logs?
2. From what I'm aware, if using Outlook 2007 clients, Calendar info is stored in the user's mailbox, not in a Public Folder, am I correct?
3. From what I'm aware, the CAS handles all Calendar related functions? Are there any services we need to restart etc?