I've recently deployed a new 2011 SBS premium server to a customer in Perth, WA. We have just noticed an anomaly in the time of new meeting requests being sent out.
I have checked the regional/time zone settings on both the desktops (its affecting multiple) and the server. I have also sent requests via OWA with the same result.
When i first began investigating i sent a meeting request to both a 2010 exchange server and a 2003 exchange server - the 2010 server request appeared via OWA at the right time, but the 2003 server received it 1 hour earlier.
I have just created another appointment, this time sending to a 2010 exchange server, a 2003 exchange server and a gmail account.
In all cases it's appearing 1 hour earlier than scheduled initially. I have attached a screenshot of how the meeting is displayed when received into outlook.
Interestingly the user who first noticed it last week recently traveled to Melbourne (a different time zone) and believes that its only been occurring since he has returned back to Perth. However i have tested with a couple of different user accounts (including a new temp account) and had the same result.