1.I have insstalled SQLNCLI.MSI ( Sql 2005/2000 version) and now getting this message.
2. I have tried telnet server and it is OK
3. I have set up an ODBC connection and it connects OK
4. Using SNC as MSS no longer supported by MS. The connection is for a PowerBuilder application
5. Old PowerBuilder app still connect OK to server using MSS
6. Same application has been installed using same SQLNCLI.MSi and same app at several other sites
7. Firewall lets default SQL Server port through
I am stumped. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.