We recently added a 2nd DC; which operates on Server 2008 R2. The original DC is 2003 SP2. This weekend, i modified our user placements & organizational unit (OU) folders. The structure is now more in-line with our company and policies can be assigned accordingly, althouth we have not reapplied ANY permissions.
My challenge, is when we are assigning permissions to an object like sharepoint, i used to be able to assign to an OU...domain\OU_group. All of the current permissions need to be changed to reflect the change we made to the OU structure. It seems that we can not search based on our new OU names.