I am trying to use css divs instead of tables and I am having an issue with floats.
See my page at http://www.brightideaswebdesign.com/newindex.html
You'll see I have a couple of divs
1. header - it runs across the top
2. content-left - should float to the left and the side div should be beside it
3. side - should float beside content-left and run down the side of the page
4. custom - should run under content-left but have side next to it
5. featured - should run across the bottom (like a footer)
As you see by looking at the page the content-left div is growing "with" the side div. I want the custom div to come up under the content for the content-left div. What do I need to do for it to work correctly?