Hello All -
I've been trying to create a secondary site for SCCM for the past couple of hours, but it fails each time.
Here's what I've tried:
1. The method that I use is to push an installation from my primary SCCM server.
2. I have the primary sccm server's hostname as a local admin on the secondary server.
3. Start the push from the prmary
4. Set it to install to c:\sccm (tried creating and not creating folder first)
5. Watch bootstrap file copy over to secondary root, then extract to temp folder.
6. The installation fails after I review log files which are below.