We are planning to Upgrade our CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0, I did the following step but it’s not working.
• In New Server we installed - OS Windows 2003 SP2, SQL 2005 SP2 and we bring the database backup from old CRM 3.0 Server and we restored in new server then installed CRM 3.0 successfully and working fine.
• Then in the new server we stated upgrade the CRM 3.0 to CRM4.0 as per below instruction:
• CRM 4.0 Installation successfully and its started working fine with customization
• I took the SQL Backup MSCRM & MSCRM_CONFIG & full image of the server.
Now I try here something
• Here i format the New server – new OS Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 and I restore the database then I install directly CRM 4.0 while installing it’s give me error SQL Server already having MSCRM_CONFIG database name, so I removed MSCRM_CONFIG from SQL Server then continue the Installation, its completed successfully CRM 4.0
• When I try to access the Accounts & Contacts it’s not working its giving me the below error:
No Account Records are available in this view
Could you please help me how to solve this issue