1) This is due to the Daylight Saving (recently changing the time)
2) There are 2 or 3 desktop and laptops computer which are not updated automatically
- I try to update MANUALLY, but it RESET to the "old setting"
- For example: say it Now, March 15 --> 6:20 AM
- The above computers would be at March 15 --> 5:20 AM
- I try (many times) to change it to March 15 at 6:20 AM (but it will RESET back to 5:20 AM)
3) Any help
Brush up on the basics or master the advanced techniques required to earn essential industry certifications, with Courses. Enroll in a course and start learning today. Training topics range from Android App Dev to the Xen Virtualization Platform.
Meet the world's only “Transparent Cloud™” from Superb Internet Corporation. Now, you can experience firsthand a cloud platform that consistently outperforms Amazon Web Services (AWS), IBM’s Softlayer, and Microsoft’s Azure when it comes to CPU and …
Viewers will learn how to connect to a wireless network using the network security key. They will also learn how to access the IP address and DNS server for connections that must be done manually.
After setting up a router, find the network security…
Internet Business Fax to Email Made Easy -
With eFax Corporate (http://www.enterprise.efax.com), you'll receive a dedicated online fax number, which is used the same way as a typical analog fax number.
You'll receive secure faxes in your email, f…