There is a form where we need to download it from internet, for which "ActiveX Controls" automatically get downloaded when the user Login to his account,, but if the company/machine have a security policies on the user PC, they need to make it manually by the help of the IT Administrator as following:
1. From Internet Explorer: Tools ==> Internet Options.
2. Choose: Security ==> Trusted Sites ==> press Sites and Add www.test.com
3. Choose: Security ==> Custom Level.
4. In the Security Settings ==> Enable all (ActiveX Controls) settings.
5. Choose: Privacy ==> Disable "Pop-Ups Blocker".
6. Press (OK) to save the settings.
We need to know is there possibility to do it automatically for the users,