Have a customer using Outlook 2010 conected to an Exchange server 2003\ sbs2003.
When he sends mail to people using Mac and Lotus Mail, they get some problems with the attachments. Belive they don't get them at all.
They say they get a Winmail.dat error.. (?)
Have checked this:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
2. Outlook 2007 or lower: Click Tools, Options, E-mail format.
3. Outlook 2010: Click File, Options, E-mail.
4. Instead of Rich text or Text only, select HTML as message format.
5. Outlook 2007 or lower: Click Internet format.
6. Outlook 2010: Scroll down.
7. Select Convert to HTML format in the drop down.
All looked good. (HTML)
Any other suggestions?
Dont actually think he had this problem sending from old computer with Office 2003\ same server..