Controlled Ports: Cisco Clean Access
Posted on 2011-03-16
1) Most of the ports in a company are controlled ports
2) All Desktops and Laptops which are connected to the company's network ports, should install a client which are called "the Cisco Clean Access"
3) There are problems with some ports:
-The workstation or laptop there are STILL getting the IP address, but they can not get to the network or internet at all
4) I saw the consultant "popped up" the management console of the Cisco Clean Access"
- Where they can go to the switches where the network ports are connected
- She click "update" in the management console, and the ports are functioning well again
5) My questions:
How to get the Management Console of the Cisco Clean Access? What software to be installed? Is there any certain configuration to be made for it? Please also explain any other related issues related to it
6) Thank you