So the topic has been covered before:
I looked through all the KB's and verified that everything was complient. The only thing I did was add the network service and local service to the GPO in my domain. However, nothing changed.
I verifed the OBDC settings were correct but the connections to the database still fails. I check a few things out in IIS like the KB's mentioned ie make sure anonymous user was checked..
I am running out of options and I still received the message unable to communicate with the reporting component after attemping to log in to the SEPM.
The DB is embeded and we are running version 11.0.2; maybe this helps.
Thanks and regards,