How do I show document changes in the margin?

How do I show document changes in the margin when correcting a Word document from someone else.  In earlier versions there was a thing called Show Markup or similar.  I could also choose the text colour and Intial beside the correction.

Thanks in advance?
Clive BeatonAccess DeveloperAsked:
Who is Participating?
Use 'Track changes' from the 'Tracking' group on the 'Review' tab.
Clive BeatonAccess DeveloperAuthor Commented:
Spot on.  Thanks very much.
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.