I have created an External content type and associated it with a list. I have tried using different tables to verify that it isn't something with the SQL table and I still can't get past this issue. I'm sure it's something trivial that I am doing wrong, but everytime I attempt to customize an External List infopath form and query for data I recieve the error below. I have tried setting the EIR field which I'm assuming is the External Item Reference with no avail, as well as just querying the entire data connection with no settings.. It simply will not allow me to query for data.
The query method on the Document object failed.
InfoPath cannot run the specified query because of an application configuration error. The External Item Reference is missing. To fix this problem, contact the form designer or application administrator.
Thanks a bunch!