I have a sample spreadsheet ("Initial") that was done by EE that limits the number of sequential answers (in this case "False") that can occur, before shutting down the rest of the answers in a particular category. This spreadsheet works perfectly. I have however, been trying to incorporate the functionality in my production sheet. The problem is, the columns don't line up and when I try to incorporate the logic in my production ("Target") sheet, I get several errors. In addition to combining the Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) statements as I add the Initial to the Target, I've got to align the columns and I continue to get a "variable not defined" error.
Here's what I need. I need someone to look at the Initial Sample and understand what is going on. The model is currently set for 3 consecutive "False" answers to shut down any additional selections per category. Then, look at the Target Sample and see how to incorporate the same functionality (with variable selection) in that model. The result should be a Target model, that when X # of "Falses" are reached, it shuts down BY CATEGORY. That is to say, the next category, starts the counting of "False answers" over. Ignore all the Modules.... I did not take them out in the Target Sample.
Thank you in advance,