What cable should I use to trunk an ASA/PIX and a Cisco Switch?

Can you please tell me what do I need to Trunk an ASA/PIX 5505
and a Cisco Switch 2900.

Please advise.
Who is Participating?
decoleurConnect With a Mentor Commented:
standard network cable will work, you do not need a crossover.

hope this helps,

John MeggersConnect With a Mentor Network ArchitectCommented:
The only interfaces on a 5505 are Ethernet.  That seems too obvious an answer, is there something in your question I'm missing?
chenzoviccAuthor Commented:
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.