First: I know very, very little about websites!
I updated information on a page locally and ftp'd the updated page to my site. It doesn't appear on my site when I view the site through a brower. I've cleared my browser cache, check the site from multiple machines. No joy. If I double-click on the file on the WWW folder in my site it opens the updated page. It's just whent I go to the actual site (www.nameofthesite.com
) that I can't see the update.
Also, I updated the page using Microsoft Word as I don't have Dreamweaver, etc. I've done this multiple times in past and I've never had a problem.
Thanks for your help!