We are in the process of buying new servers for our company to setup Exchange 2010
What we have:
• Head office 200 user, with a brokerage with 20 users
• Pop email running on postfix
• Most users (90 %) use outlook express
• We need to move their current inbox to Exchange
• Best practices on purchasing new server, putting in mind scalability
I need pointers on which servers have you used and successfully deployed a high available Exchange 2010 server.
We plan using OWA for that 90 % of users that use outlook express and need a pointer on how must I move their current inboxes (from postfix, pop) to the exchange database?
I will give points to the best answer that addresses my concerns!