I need a jQuery accordion type vertical menu.
I need to be able to:
1) Use custom buttons. Able to change the button image so that one button shows "expanded" arrow (pointing down) and another button image shows "collapsed" arrow (pointing to the right).
2) Overlay text supplied at runtime
3) Click of main header (MEN'S in the mock up) expands the pane and shows indented SUB ITEMS (Sweats, Tees, Shorts, etc.)
4) A click on the MEN'S header again collapses the SUB ITEMS. At this point nothing is showing but the main headers.
5) If MEN'S was expanded at the time and a click on some other header occurs, MEN'S collapses and the other header expands.
If you know of a jQuery accordion control that supports this level of customization, please respond ASAP.