Net-SNMP exec with OID
Posted on 2011-03-23
I was ordered some small program as
- Using Net-SNMP and "exec" in snmpd.conf
- answer for "snmpget ..snip.. .xxx.123"
- above 123 is pid(process id) and variable
- exec program can be any language(sh,perl,c)
- exec calling program works with pid
- exec calling program returns like
".xxx.123 = 28765 Integer" (28765 is example)
I can program with C, but I'm newbie in snmp.
I read documents about snmpd.conf, but it says about only fixed parameter.
I need experts help, Thanks