C# App & 3rd Party App Integration
Posted on 2011-03-24
Currently I'm working with an NEC IP3000 IPBX telephone system. To set up an extension you have to do the following:
1) Open the OM Termminal application and connect to the IPBX system.
2) Using a command line interfeace, execute a number of commands.
3) Disconnect and close the application.
I have written a windows form (C#) that takes a number of details about the new extension from the user and I would like to be able to progromatically build and run the commands in OM Terminal.
The only options I can think of are:
1) Build script files and use the OM Terminal executable to run with a script file. The problem with this is that I do not know what switches may or may not be available. using om.exe /? does not return anything.
2) Link to the application DLLs (if they exist) and use them to link into the system (linked libraries?), however, I do not know how to go about identifying the correct DLLs and using them.