Can anyone please tell me,what ip address should i configure for my srst testing.I have to testing without taking down my WAN Link.
Below is mentioned as IP ip route 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.255 null 0
I am unable to understand what ip address is 18.104.22.168 ????.
Cisco recommends that you perform this verification outside of business hours as it will cause an outage for your remote branch if SRST is not triggered.
1. Test the SRST configuration:
You can either take down the WAN interface or add a static route to null 0 for any ip packets coming from Unified CallManager:
ip route 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.255 null 0
Caution: Use extreme caution when using the above static route. The impact of this can affect other sites depending on your IP routing environment.
You should see the following messages appear on your remote branch router (in this configuration example, RTP router):
2. *Nov 1 06:16:34.707: %IPPHONE-6-REGISTER_NEW: ephone-2:SEP000BBEF9E85E
3. IP:10.10.10.14 Socket:2 DeviceType:Phone has registered.
4. *Nov 1 06:16:54.375: %IPPHONE-6-REG_ALARM: 15: Name=SEP00115C0E5EDA
5. Load=7.2(4.0) Last=CM-ICMP-Unreach
6. *Nov 1 06:16:54.375: %IPPHONE-6-REGISTER_NEW: ephone-1:SEP00115C0E5EDA
7. IP:10.10.10.12 Socket:1 DeviceType:Phone has registered.