Onlie Services Accountability

i have purchased few Services from an INDIAN based company and they are not delivering the services as they promised, questions are

is there any Organization which can deal this kind of issues Internationally/local?
how i can force them to deliver what they promise?
what are the legal action possible?
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Perhaps You can contact Your credit card company and ask for charge-back

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Are these ongoing (e.g. monthly) charges or was it a one-time charge?  If it's ongoing, you can have your credit card company block the charge from here out.  If it was a one-time charge, how long has it been?
Call me and I can help you with getting everything straightened out for you and get you on your way.

sportsboyAuthor Commented:
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Internet Marketing

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.