Running Exchange 2007 SP2 CCR. Node1 is active, Node2 is passive. CMS is CCR1
We need to repair a database, but don't want to cause stress to the node the CMS is on.
1. Does running eseutil/p, eseutil/d, isinteg cause load on the server?
2. If we don't have space on the Node1, I assume we can copy the EDB file to the passive (node2) and run the eseutil utilities there?
3. In Isinteg, we need to specify a servername, is this the CMS name of the physical server name?
4. Based on the answer above, does this mean we can't run the Isinteg on the passive node?
5. Why does Isinteg need the CMS name?