I haven't done this in a while but I'm sure it's the same process as with Windows XP, I want to copy a users local profile over to their domain profile, but the 'copy to' button on all profiles except for the default profile is greyed out. Here's what I did, please tell me if I missed a step along the way
1. Created a local admin account
2. Restarted users machine
3. The user had already logged in with his domain account so that step was already taken care of.
4. After restart, logged in with newly created local admin account.
5. Went to Users Profiles under systems properties.
6. Highlighted local user profile to be copied, this is where the problem begins.
I don't think I missed a step in there, but again I could be wrong. Any assistance or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Aslo, this is on a Windows 7 professional machine.