I recently upgraded my companies network from a workgroup on another domain to their own separate domain. While we were on the workgroup, the other company was running exchange for us. Since we have moved onto our own domain, we are utilizing a POP3 server. I copied over the old .NK2 file from the previous profile to the new profile that was created when joining our domain. I have a user that is constantly having to retype email addresses that were stored in Outlook's auto suggest in order for the emails to be sent. I don't understand why she would be running into so many problems with this since they are outside email addresses and not part of any distribution lists or anything like that. I have tried re-copying the .NK2 file into the appropriate file but that didn't clear the problem up.
I'm looking for a solution that will eliminate the user from having to type in what seems like over 75% of the auto suggest email addresses that have been stored.