I am trying to configure Windows 7 Backup/Restore (sdclt.exe). I have tried the following with no success (receive a 'must run as administrator' error). I am able to do a one-off backup, but want to automate. I am set up as a local administrator and I have my domain name added to the Backup Operators group.
1. Run Backup/Restore from control panel
2. Run sdclt from term
3. Run sdclt from term that was run as administrator
4. Right click on sdclt and choose run as administrator
5. run sfc /scannow
6. Set up a task scheduler with sdclt set to run with highest privileges
7. Set up rule in applocker for sdclt