I'm hoping this is a simple solution, here is my problem.
Last week I had to restore the public store database due to a user and a delete key. I restored both the log folder and the .edb file from the previous day and it mounted fine.
Now every morning the public folder is dismounted and when I try to mount it claims there are missing log files and does not allow it.
I have tried running eseutil /p and even though it reports that it repairs the database it still does not mount.
Currently I just keep restoring back to the Friday backup (the day after the restore)
I figure I missed a huge step in the restore process.