Exhale Fun Thread, Number 2
: The Excel Forum lacked its own "Fun Thread
" and we used to let our self loose in the "Excel Zone Expert Discussion" which dilutes the objective of that thread and hence the need for a separate "Fun Thread". This thread is especially for Excel, where experts can just chill out and relax when there is no rush in the forum or they would like to share something funny. Topics MAY NOT
- Asking for assistance with specific questions
- Issues, announcements, and discoveries related to this zone
- Discussing Experts Exchange features and functions
And, occasionally, a little SERIOUS POSTS and other completely unrelated topics. Though try to avoid that... :-|
This thread must not be used for any of the following:
- Presenting any specific member in a negative light
- Suggesting that any specific member needs to change their behavior
- Suggesting that others blacklist any Asker for any reason
- How Bored YOU are
These topics and any others like them should be taken up privately with the site moderators, all of whom are listed here with their email addresses:
Previous Exhale Fun Thread: http:/Q_26866259.html
Next Fun Thread: None
When this thread reaches a page size of about 100K (about 200 posts):
1) Create a new "Exhale Fun Thread" thread using this content as a template, incrementing the number in the title, and setting the "Previous Expert Discussion" link to this thread.
2) Edit the new thread and set the points to zero.
3) Edit this question and set the "Next Exhale Fun Thread" to link to the new thread.
4) Make a final post in this thread with a link to the new thread "Next Exhale Fun Thread: http:Q_xxxxxxxxx.html
" and accept that post as the solution.
<<Points set at 0 by byundt--Microsoft Excel Zone Advisor 3-30-11. They had been 500.>>