A few months ago we added an Exchange 2010 Server to our existing Exchange 2003 Server enviorment. This week I removed the Exchange 2003 server and transferred the OAB and public folders over to the new Exchange 2010 server. Since the routing group connector is removed on the removal I also put in a request to our ISP to update our MX record to reflect the Exchange 2010 as the incoming mail server and to remove the old MX record for the 2003 server. I have not been able to receive any email from the outside world since I removed the old Exchange server and updated our MX record. I have check with MXToolbox and it shows that our MX points to our new server name and the PTR record also exist. When I got to Gmail or Yahoo to send to my inside email I get an error that we have no DNS records and the message fails. I cant find what could be wrong in my configuration and any support you could provide would be helpful.