Would like someone to design a script for the environment I manage that does a number of things. These items must take place in numerical order. May be a .bat file however, .vbs, .cmd and .ps1 are acceptible.
The script needs to be able to do the following:
1. run at logon via AD GPO.
2. immediately sleep for 10 seconds.
3. determine day of week:
* on specified day of week displays pop up message.
* on day message displayed, message must be visible for minimum 5 seconds.
* message can contain an "OK" button to confirm.
4. script must contain a section that does the following:
* ping an IP address
* if ping unsuccesful, ping again.
* if ping successful, continue script.
5. Script must run IPCONFIG /REGISTERDNS
6. script must map multiple drives.
* F:, P:, S:, and V:
* group membership determines drive mapping.
* Share path varies with group membership.
7. script must copy several files from one of the mapped drives to a location on the hard disk.
* copy F:\txt1\1.txt C:\folder1
* copy F:\txt1\2.txt C:\folder1
* copy F:\txt2\3.txt C:\folder2