Need Term For Web App

Need to know what this is called as it applies to a website. Looking to install on ours but no one seems to know what it is called
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

TopText maybe?  Here is an article describing it:

Sounds more like spyware though as that is installed on a computer not on a website.  I believe the one fromt he screenshot is very identical to the free web hosting providers which in turn take your website articles and pop advertisements up off select words in order to bring in a revenue stream.  Do some searches for toptext and you will probably find some plugins for sites.
I think u can genereate the popup with mausonover function with DHTML
like that :

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
misgciAuthor Commented:
Spot on for what I was after.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Web Development

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.