I try to create an extra database on our Exch2010 server.
The command produces an error:
[PS] >new-mailboxdatabase -Server 'POSTIX' -Name 'High Volume Database' -EdbFilePath 'S:\Mailbox\High Volume Database\High Volume Database.edb' -LogFolderPath 'S:\Mailbox\High Volume Database'
Active Directory operation failed on ASTERIX.azo.lan. This error is not retriable. Additional information: Access is denied.
Active directory response: 00000005: SecErr: DSID-031521D0, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (0:Int32) [New-MailboxDatabase], ADOperationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : D1A2D696,Microsoft.Exchange.Management.SystemConfigurationTasks.NewMailboxDatabase
- I'm running the command directly on our exch server (POSTIX)
- The user is the same user we used to install our server with (and this user is member of all possible admin groups :) ) (I could update schema and AD, so this user should have sufficient acces rights?)
- The path is the same as where our other database is installed.
- Asterix.azo.lan is our primary role DC.
- Trying the same from within the GUi also produces this error.
If I look in the gui: the DB name is visible, but has status "dismounted"