Outlook/Exchange 2007 SP2
A user cannot carry out searches within his mailbox, there are no items returned. He definately has the items there.
I've heard that we can reset the search index for the user's mailbox on his server.
1. Does anyone know a safe way to do this and how does this work exactly?
2. Will this affect other users?
3. Will this cause a load on the server?
4. Should this be done out of hours?
5. Will this have a negative effect on the user (can it be done whilst he's working)?
6. Would this problem affect both Outlook and OWA?