Attached you will find a file (with 249 data elements/Questions -- will have up to 700 when completed), that are identified by Category and Type. It's a very neet sheet since it allows you to select either Cat. or Type and find the appropriate Question. As I'm trying to "scale" it to accomodate a number of Categories, Types and Questions I've learned that it is rather difficult to actually work with. In order to make it more usable, I need to have the data (table) to the right of the Selection Criteria. I've tried to move them, cut them, paste them but the macro(s) have to be changed to such a degree that the task has become daunting. In other words, what is in F, G and I needs to be in A, B and D with the Data table out to the right where it can be separated.
After accomplishing this I have at least 2 more related questions I will be following up on to get this into a workable macro capable model.
Thank you in advance.