I'm looking for an on-screen virtual keyboard control for a C# 4.0 (VS 2010) application. Here are key requirements. After looking around for a while, I haven't found anything that fits all the requirements. I'd appreciate any pointers.
- Does not need to be free, but there should be a free demo version.
- Must be a control that can be added to a form just like any other .NET control.
- Must be multilingual. It should be possible for a developer to add languages as desired. Language should be dynamically selectable.
- Must be resizable to fit a designated space on a form.
- Must be able to duplicate this attached layout.