I have a new installation of BES Express 5.0.2 with Exchange 2010 - They do live on the same server, using CDO 1.2.1 and Outlook 2010 (32bit)
I did a user/device data wipe for each phone as I provisioned it, and everything seems to work *except*
the calendar. I found the article here
regarding the throttling policy and followed it to a 'T'
When I look at a user account, it shows "Wireless Calendar: Disabled" and in the MAGT logs I see "calendar=0" for everyone. If I manually set a device to Wirless Calendar Sync on the DEVICE side - it gets changed BACK to disabled.
I've checked the Default IT Policy, and cannot find a specific setting for Wireless calendar, only for "Disable all wireless sync" which I set to "No"
I've resent service books, I've tried to manually sync the calendar from the BESAdmin - I'm at a loss now.
Thanks for your help.